Welcome!

Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

7

7things now has seven followers :)
Ok so I'm included in that list but I still found this cool.
My dashboard is all 7's. You'd think that 7 is my favorite number but actually 4 is. I actually got the idea for this blog because I read Miley's book and I loved all the lists of 7 things. So i started to make my own, I wrote them in class mostly. Then I was reading FrangipaniPrincess and I had wanted to write a blog since I saw The Perfect Man with Hilary Duff in, so I signed up to blogger and posted 3 times before I got bored. Then at the start f the month I realized I still had this blog. I still loved 7things lists so I got a new layout wrote out a bunch of lists and posted other tidbits. Then tada I now have 6 followers.

0 little voices:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com