Welcome!

Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

I believe...

I have recently (in the last week) discovered a new obbsesion; Audrey Hepburn. After seeing Toongen's blog layout with the ultra stylish actor in it I fell in love with her style. I found a quote from her (I can't remember where oops) that I absolutely love and tonight I looked up some pictures of her a found this... 

and drew my own version in just under an hour and a half. 
I am very proud that it only took that long and its not too bad. I'm planning on starting a better one next week.

                                    

4 little voices:

Camelgirl said...

Nice drawing.
I love her.
I've been watching her movies this week.
xx

Unknown said...

thnx :)

Eva said...

That's really good. I love Audrey, I have a poster of her in my office.

Unknown said...

haha oops just realaized i did last coment 2ce o_O
pretend the second is for you eva haha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com