Welcome!

Search

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stop hearing and start listening...

People need to stop hearing and start listening.
Including me. I won't lie and say that I always listen because I don't, but I should.
Every time I ask a friend to repeat what they had just said because I wasn't really listening I feel extremely bad.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. There is no such thing as a worthless conversation, provided you know what to listen for.

"Don't think, don't judge; just listen"
There are too many times when people don't listen at all, or if they do it is for their own selfish reasons.
There are not enough people that don't think or judge but just listen.
I want to be one of the few.
I want to make a difference in someone's day by listening to them, listening to them.
Just stop and listen and be amazed at what you hear.



0 little voices:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com