Welcome!

Search

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear primary school friend...

Dear Primary school friend, I have been thinking of you...
Realizing how toxic our friendship was but still wondering why we stopped talking. 
I wonder weather you are still the same, if I talked to you would it feel right? Would I still recognize your facial expressions? 
Sure we are friends on facebook and we chatted once but I haven't seen you in 3 years, even though we live in the same suburb. 
I know you have changed so much but I still have this false hope everytime I see a car like yours; it's never yours, that maybe you check car number plates for me. 
I think it's time to stop the apathy towards this situation.
I hope you have a wonderful life and that it's not too awkward next time we meet, 
Maly Xx.

1 little voices:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com