Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy is a good place to be...

Seli awarded me the Happy Blogger award!!
10 things that make me happy and I have decided while I was half way through this list that it was totally boring so here goes my un-boring list...
  1. Scoffing Fights With Mollikins.
  2. The stars on a warm night.
  3. Air-conditioning (I only have fans :( poor me)
  4. When you finish a book and three days later you are still thinking I wonder what happens next in their life...
  5. Watching the special features on DVD's
  6. Accomplishing a very delicious apple pie at school
  7. Hot Chocolates in Winter
  8. Waking up to a favorite song on my phone
  9. Goodnight hugs with mum
  10. My perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs
So I am tagging this Award onto anyone who reads this post. Because people who read my blog make me happy. So tell me what makes you happy and leave me the link to your blog. :) 

0 little voices:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com