Welcome!

Search

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Cat awarded me the Kreativ Blogger so here I am writing seven things about myself and then taging it along to seven other bloggers.




1. I love vintage style photography
2. I am watching So You Think You Can Dance Australia right now
3. I'm a little bit insane.
4. My message tone is Everytime you lie by Demi Lovato
5. I've been doing singing lessons for 5 years
6. I will go out of my way to step on a crunchy leave
7. I love the smell just before it rains




I am tagging this to Toongen Bug ERIMENTHA Pheobe ELLE Kathryn Kipa 
P.S. sorry I took so long to finish this post, I swear it has been in my drafts for a week.

1 little voices:

Toongen said...

Thank you :D

Xoxo.. Toongen..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com