Welcome!

Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Canada!

So did you know that I'm going to Canada on boxing day? No?
Well I am. I am really excited :)






I am going to be staying with my relatives in Vancouver (Which I always spell wrong haha) I'll get to see my dad, Grandma, Aunties, Uncles, Cousins, second cousins and any other random relatives that pop up haha. 
I will get to see the house I lived in up until 18 months old that is featured in all my baby photos. 
I can't wait to get to my Grandmas house (where I'm staying) because its so charming and typical American 2 story with a basement and heaps of tree's. I can still remember everything about that house from the start of 2006 when I was there last. I love it :)
I hope it snows too :D

4 little voices:

Anonymous said...

Your flying Air NZ??
What an airline.. i mean it's kiwi and we all know how cool kiwi things are *coughs*

xx
selina

Unknown said...

hehee I sure am! :D
you should come down to the Aukland airport coz Im there for 2 hours hahaha

Unknown said...

hehee I sure am! :D
you should come down to the Aukland airport coz Im there for 2 hours hahaha

Abby. said...

Oh Maly, I hope you get some snow!
xx,
~Abby~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com