Welcome!

Search

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cinema 5

I just got back from the movies. I went to see Valentine's Day.

I liked it too. Some bits were predictable: Girl has a cheating boyfriend, girl realizes she loves best friend, girl and best friend kiss. 
The little boy was really sweet and I loved his grandparents. 
A couple bits I really liked were the scenes with the two on the plane, the one where Jennifer Garner smashes the pinata in 30 seconds flat and the press conference scene because I didn't see it coming. 
I really like that they put in that twist with Mc Steamy.
Anything with Taylor² was surprisingly annoying, although the interview they did made me giggle and I wish Taylor Lautner would give me a big bear like that ;)
Overall it was a very cute and sappy movie and it had a great soundtrack.

I also liked that Aston Kutcher wasn't given a cynical role like he usually does. 
What did you all think?

3 little voices:

Abby. said...

I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

i LOVE wen jennifer gardner acts like a waitress and tells him about the balls hahahhaa love tht.

-cris

Unknown said...

Yea that definently should be on the list!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com