Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey Everyone

Hey people I'm Mollie. Maly has been trying to get me to blog for a while but I just don't know what to write. So she's decided to let me post on her blog. Hmm well here are seven things about me :)

1. I'm a compulsive reader. I can read numerous books in a day.
2. I have a strange addiction to getting piercings.
3. I am a complete grammer nazi.
4. I have given all my friends extremely dirty minds so we have to watch whatever we say ;)
5. I love horses no matter how much of a challenge they are.
6. Maly has got me addicted to many great singers.
7. I hate hypocrites and people who contradict themselves.
Here are a few pictures that I love :D
Well have a good day/night wherever you are :)
xx

2 little voices:

Abby. said...

Hehe I like you. :) You sound cool.
xx,
~Abby~

Unknown said...

haha you make me laugh! :P
you changed your picture...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com