Welcome!

Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nostalgia...

I am going through a stack of CD's trying to find a blank one. In the process I came across some old photo's from 2006 and before. I really love going through old photo's and I decided I will share a little bit of my past with you guys :) Everyone looks so different and so much younger...
My 13th birthday

My first time ever singing on a stage

 One of my netball teams (2 years before I quit)

The slightly insane family.
RIP nana Nellie

A totally forced photo "Mum do I have to hug her? Oh why?" she says in a whiney voice.
We drove to Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road after christmas '06Ten of the 'Eleven Aposels'

My sister has a thing for Bumper-cars

I love rainbow lorikeets. <3 

It was so hot in our room we had to make a tee-pee.
 Hope I didn't bore you too much :D Xx

3 little voices:

~Abby~ said...

You didn't bore me at all, those were great, haha. Loved the forced photo, and that is such a pretty beach!
Ahhh memories.
xx,
~Abby~

Erimentha said...

:) i love these collection of photos! gorgeous! looks like you have an amazing life, family and tons of fun!

do you live in melbourne too? so do i! teehee!

xoxo
eri

ツ♥Maly™♥ said...

no I live in Adeliade haha but we drove up to Melb

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com