Welcome!

Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tumblr

Hi :)
I got a Tumblr today but don't worry it's not going to change 7things or anything.
The only reason I got it was so I could put the pictures that I edit up. 
I have put a few on here but I thought it would just be better to keep them on Tumblr.


The URL is http://sweet-mishaps.tumblr.com/ You should go have a look and leave me some feedback. 


Can I get your opinion on something? Which one of these do you like the best?
#1
or
#2
I love the quote. 
It is from a song called 35 words of wisdom which is sung by Tom Jordan. (The one I am newly obsessing over :) He is a 16 year old Aussie from Sydney who toured with Guy Sebastion a few times. He is also rather yummy looking too :)


Maly Xx.

5 little voices:

Abby. said...

I like the second one best. :)
Oh yay Maly, I have a tumblr. I just post my favorite pics and quotes on it though. I'll follow you. Follow me too! :)
thesoapqueen.tumblr.com

xx,
~Abby~

Abby. said...

Hey Mollie, I tagged you! I don't know if you know what that is, but if you don't, ask Maly. Or just go to my blog and find out! :)
xx,
~Abby~

Camelgirl said...

I like the second one best,
especially as there is a spelling mistake in the first.
You spelt 'things' without an n.
Sorry, those kind of things just annoy me.
But they're lovely :)
xx

Unknown said...

ergg thanx for telling me coz they annoy me too :/

molliesandercock said...

Abby yeah Maly told me. I've got it saved in drafts for her to tag people, I have no idea how to do it lol
Maly I need you to name all the Tom Jordan songs on my puter because you didn't put any names on the disk again *shakes head* :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com