Welcome!

Search

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Behind the clouds the sun still shines...

Hello everybody :)
Today I went to see The Last Song with Mollikins and Staceykins. I liked it. 
I was sort of expecting it to exceed my expectations... which of course didn't happen because that is just weird. 
I enjoyed watching it and it was rather sad. It was sweet as well but all the kissing scene's drove me a little bonkers. The piano playing was magical and the little turtles were so so so cute.


So I hope you all had a great day or sleep too :)
Xx. Maly



2 little voices:

Abby. said...

Hi Maly, kinda no point in leaving this comment, cause I'm talking to you on twitter. :)
I'm glad you somewhat liked it, and you had fun with Stacey and Mollie. (And I still think Stacey is hilarious!)
♥ your new banner!
xx,
~Abby~

Camelgirl said...

I loved the dad and the boy and the turtles.
But I didn't think Miley Cyrus acted very well.
:/
But it was okay.
:)
xx

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com