Welcome!

Search

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Quotes, I want them :)

So I am looking for some amazing quotes for my typogs... Wondering if you would like to tell me some lovely ones...
You could leave a comment, Tweet me, ask me some questions on formspring (obviously including the quote haha) 
or if you hve any like request things you want done like a picture you like or a quote or both... which is pretty much what I just said.

Excuse me I'm a little batty at the moment... I know there was something else to tell you guys too but I can't remember...

Oh guess what?! Tom Jordan has been answering formspring questions and he answered mine... well technically he answers everyones but I'm just not going to think about that part and make myself feel special for a bit :)

2 little voices:

Jokerman said...

I've decided to stick with love, hatred is too great a burden to bear.
-Martin Luther King

Unknown said...

thanx i like it :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com