Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 Things

I just realised that I haven't done a 7 things post in AGES. So here it goes, 7 Things that are awesome about missing the bus to school.

1. In my case, my mum doesn't want to drive me to school because otherwise she's late for work, so that means a day off :)
2. I get to sing as much and as loudly as I want.
3. I can steal my brothers laptop and download songs shh..
4. I can catch on my reading any finally finish a book.
5. I can eat whenever and whatever I want, no school food. Yum!
6. I don't get forced to sit outside in the freezing weather with all my friends when we eat lunch.
7. Mmmm I get to wear my ugg boots all day XD














1 little voices:

Abby. said...

Wow that does sound awesome!!!!
xx,
~Abby~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com