Welcome!

Search

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I like things that I like, but I love everything...


So Addie tagged me with Eri's Cassie's Therapy Tag
Instructions: Fill in 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates, & the bolded things must be included in the tag.
Here I go!

Abracadabra, wow!
I like boys with with floppy hair and girls with passion.
I like that you're reading this :)
I like being happy.
I like the power music has over me.
I like dreaming, hoping and wishing.
I like having internet!
I like that I smile and laugh way too easy, so much so I have to stop myself.
I like the sound of the traffic outside my window although I never expected I would.
I like being me...
I like all our sexual innuendoes.
I like twitter. alot. too much. waaay too much.
I like that everytime I see a plane in the sky at night I think of two things; my up-coming trip to Canada and Airplanes- B.O.B ft Hayley Williams

I love those days when everything means more, everything seems more beautiful and you seem to have the ability to stop and notice.
Today I worked and finally got internet back.
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, it's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like, but I love everything.
Cos even the worst things have something you like in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate when dick heads who think they are god go around beating up my friends and family.
I hate when I forget to put my perfume on in the morning, I feel incomplete.
I hate it when I just can't get my point across...
I hate feeling like the person who got caught in 'Stuck In the Mud' that nobody wants to save.
I hate the limbo that is being a teenager.
I hate not being able to sing as low as a boy. Hmmph
I hate when people judge and scrutinize. 
I hate that I actually have that many hates...

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.



2 little voices:

Unknown said...

argh! i looove cassie's tag so much.
especially this part:
I like the power music has over me.
I like dreaming, hoping and wishing.

^ j'adore.

haha, I smiled at forgetting to put perfume on. I agree, when I don't put deoderant on or mascara I feel really bare. I can get by, but its like, shit, I feel so naked :(

ahhaah.
xx scarzz

Unknown said...

Yeah I love doing this tag :) it never gets old or boring.
Yea it makes you feel really weird like you didnt put any undies on or something lol

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com