Welcome!

Search

Monday, May 24, 2010

I will save it all for you...

So I will save up all my hugs,
I will save them up and I will hand them to someone incredible slowly, that way I can keep that feeling of blissful security and warmth with me. 
I will save up my wishes so I don't miss that one person that makes everyone else fade away.
I will save my soul for that one person in the world who will make me feel so alive I realise I was living dead before.
I will save my charm, my heart and my undeniable passion for the one I will grow to love, learn from and enjoy.
And last of all I will save up all of my strength because the day I realise that love is indeed harder than I imagined, I will need to fight with my whole heart to stay upright. 

I know that there are so many reasons for me to not believe any of this, to be so cynical. But somehow, someway I do believe it. I believe it all. 
Does that make me naive? Does that mean I will get my heart broken? Does it mean I won't settle for second best? Yeah, it does. 


Hey guys :) I was wondering have you heard of THIS contest for THIS blog?
Well guess what... Now you have! 
Although I'm not sure I want to actually be one of the writers on We Just Don't Know You Yet because I'm already part of two blogs and for now I'm happy with that. Incredibly happy with that actually. But I thought I would just take a stab at it anyway.
So of I am following We Just Don't Know You Yet and The Inky Finger Files because they are of course two of my blogs. I used image #2
Enjoy Maly Xx.


3 little voices:

Abby. said...

Lovely post Maly and GOOD LUCK!
xx,
~Abby~

Hannah Elizabeth said...

blogging friend, I stumbled on your blog from The Inky Finger Files! just cause you believe this doesn't mean you're naive. You're just choosing to hold onto and have faith in the good things. I love that in people. It's not a bad thing :-)

"The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings."
— J.M. Barrie

don't give up your wings!

Unknown said...

I know it's not a bad thing :) but thanks for pointing it out.
I love that quote but I just I gotta say we don't have wings :/ im sorry haha I feel better now :D
Thanx for visiting 7things or reading or following...
Maly Xx.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com