Welcome!

Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maly moo fanks :D

Hello all I'm back from my dads house. You know how Maly was saying about putting operation beautiful things into library books? Well I started reading a book she gave me the other day and towards the end of the book I came across this piece of paper..



Note says:
 Maybe you just might be amazingly strong, wise,loopy, quirky, pretty, funny, compassionate & caring. 
There's a reason you're my bestest pally :)
Mollie is Beautiful!

Thankyou Malyissaaa, you're beautiful. Also here is picture of my new dermal anchor piercing, I haven't ripped it out yet I'm proud of myself :D


4 little voices:

ツ♥Maly™♥ said...

Ergg the piercing looks gross in that picture and whys the pictures so yellow? oh and did you read the otherside of the note aswell?

mollie.mae said...

hahaha yes, yes I did. Because of the lighting and my crap phone camera lol

~Abby~ said...

Ubbbeerrr painful looking.
:) aw how sweet malyssa!
xx,
~Abby~

mollie.mae said...

It doesn't even look that red anymore. I got it caught on the seatbelt in the car on friday so it moves around a bit more now.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com