Welcome!

Search

Monday, June 21, 2010

"Foolishly I fall to the obvious pattern of it all. Carelessly I stall I think a change was just a friend who never called. Could it be that I now stand corrected?"

Hey guys :) 
Tonight I have been going around all the lovely blogs that follow 7things with thanks and compliments galore.
So if you are thinking that it's strange me thanking you for following when you've been following probably for months well it's because I wanted to personally thank each and every one of you.
Maly Xx.

Now Playing: London Foolishly- Nick Jonas :)

7 little voices:

Cesc said...

Nick Jonas and the Adminstration = <3

Abby. said...

how very nice maly. :)
and of course i love the 'now playing.' I suspect we'll be playing it for a long time now. ;)
xx,
~Abby~

Abby. said...

oh & i've given you guys ANOTHER award. :)
I just couldn't resist.
http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/06/field-day-award.html

xx,
~Abby~

Jade said...

hi, my name is jade. i like ur blog, it's so pretty. visit mine? www.buggythedinosaur.blogspot.com . thanks:)

Unknown said...

Thanks :)

And shank you abby :) i will check that later... when you are online...

Maly Xx.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I think that was a wonderful idea; very lovely :)

Sophia said...

that's cute (:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com