"Having a best friend doesn't mean you have to ignore everyone else). A best friend is someone who can always put a smile on your face, who is comfortable with your family (and vice versa) and who is there for you no matter what. Someone who you'd want to tell first if you got exciting news and who you'd want by your side at a time of need. Someone who'll be there through the good, the bad and the all together silly. Where silences are comfortable, not awkward."This was said by the very wise Georgie Carroll in on of her latest posts all about best friends. My bestest pally definitely qualifies for all of these so you know, round of applause for Mollie. In the post Georgie also requested readers to fill in this little quzzy bit here...
1. Do you have a best friend?Yes
2. How long have you been best friends?We have been best friends for just under a year I guess but we have been friends for 2 and a half years.
3. What do you call each other?Mollie and Maly... haha I guess we call each other best friends or bestest pally's.
4. Why would you say that they're you're best friend?Because she is amazing. We have a lot in common and she is funny, beautiful, smart, talented and has the strength to put up with me.
5. What do you do for fun?We have a blog together! We often find ourselves having useless conversations over many internet sites and we are god movie companions. We both hate it when someone talks all the way through a movie and love Pod's with our popcorn. There's sometimes window shopping as well as hanging out listening to music.
6. Do you honestly believe you'll stay best friends?Yeah, I really hope so.
7. Have you previously had a best friend?
8. Did it end badly?
9. Why did it end?
10. Are you still in touch?
11. How many best friends have you had in your life?13 including Mollie. Wow that's a lot more than I thought.
12. Overall, do you think the concept of best friends is good or bad?It can be both I guess...
13. Do most of the people you know have a best friend?No more people I know have their groups and bunches of friends.
Hope it was helpful :D
Now playing: Can't Back Down from Camp Rock 2