Welcome!

Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sit down, share a box of chocolates with me and lets chat...

Recently I have decided that I want to make a new blog. I would still keep the two blogs I have but this new one would be a little different. I want it to be all about you. How you can feel great about yourself, about the world or even just your own world. I want it to be a voice. I also want it to feel like dancing in a summer storm, completely free and wild. 
But I have no idea what to call it. So I would love some help :)
I also wanted to ask a favor of you. I want to collect lots of feel good pictures to make backgrounds and headers and other tid-bits. The favor would be if you could possibly send me some of your favorite photos (links are fine too) that make you feel great to either our email, my twitter or formspring or you could leave a comment below. 


And for those of you that are interested I didn't get my L's today 
but I'm going to go back on Friday and mark my words I will get it. I also found a coat, it's not tweed but I like it and it was only $20 




Also It's a little insane how many birthday wishes I got via Facebook today. 36 of the. Wow. Or maybe that's just a lot for me...


Maly Xx.


Now Playing: Since You've been Gone- Kelly Clarkson

3 little voices:

Sophia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! AHHHH! HAVE SO MUCH FUN! :D

xo, Sophia

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you thank you :D

Camelgirl said...

I hope you get your Ls this time :) good luck.
I don't mean to brag but I got 162 fb happy birthday messages! :O
Made my day, it did.
xx

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com