Welcome!

Search

Friday, August 20, 2010

"Well I'm no night in shinning armor but I'm no pair of dancing shoes"

Hello there everybody, how are we all? (tell me how your doing in a comment!)
I’m sure by now we all know of Eri’s great Cassie tag. Well I decided I was bored of waiting for it to do its rounds and eventually get back to us and I just did it. This is by far my favorite tag ever and I always love doing it.
So enjoy it and I don't think I'm going to tag anyone :)


The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with goofy smiles and girls who have tinkling laughs.
I like that it’s almost spring.
I like the smell of freshly mown lawn.
I like the excitement of the travelling before the holiday.
I like that I’m helping someone by doing the 40-hour famine.
I like how a class feels when there are only a few people in it.
I like the warmth of the sun on my back.
I like the crazy and mostly insane twitter conversations I have with big sis and little sis J
I like that when you do a smiley face on word it makes one of these: J
I like coincidences.
I like the calmness I feel at the moment, although I know it wont last.
I like that no matter how many times I do this tag I can always seem to find more things I like…
I love the feeling of reading a book and just escaping.
Today I am going to finish watching Bewitched ;)
In some ways, I love everything.
It’s less, it’s less of a thing to like, it’s less distinct, it’s less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There’s more choice in like,
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate that I let these people annoy me.
I hate choosing subjects for next year.
I hate the chair I’m sitting on; it’s making my ass numb…
I hate how rude people can be.
I hate how exhausted I am and we are only half way through the term.
I hate having a full bladder.
I hate being cold but in a way, I absolutely love winter.
I hate chocolate cravings. I want chocolate. I need chocolate.
I hate that we can’t seem to be able to organize to see Step Up 3D.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

3 little voices:

Francesca said...

Cassie tags are by far my favorite, too!
I'm good today, thanks(:

Anonymous said...

Okay well i can't say this w/out sounding like a creep but i am still going to say it. You seem like you have the most adorable personality. Like you kinda remind me of one of my friends in a way but yet not... like the fact that you are you and there is no questioning you instead you question the world

Unknown said...

:D Thank you you really made me smile!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com