Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"You're never gonna have to be alone, you'll always know you got someone to fix the world up for you."



I have a challenge to everyone out there, anyone or everyone who reads this. Over here on my side of the world everyone seems to be a bit negative as of late, so I challenge you to write 7 things, yes 7 things that you like about yourself and either post it on your blog or comment on this post..
Rightio I'll go first.
1. I like the fact that I'm anything but perfect.
2. I like the way my hair looks when I get it just right.
3. I like that I'm proud to like my music, that no one else's opinion matters to me, I like it so I don't care what you think.
4. I like that I can cram all night on an assignment and be rewarded with an A.
5. I like the colour of my eyes.
6. I like how people's compliments make me feel better about myself.
7. I like that people can rely on me for keeping promises.

4 little voices:

Unknown said...

I like...
That you'll keep arguing even after you know your wrong ;)
Your taste in music is like mine
I like how funny you get when you get all excited when we talk about singing
I love that your just a little strange...
I like how obssesed you are with horses
You may say I'm crazy when I do random shit like totaly fangirl out but you never judge :)
I like that you are kind

Maly Xx.

molliesandercock said...

hahahaha gooober :)
now tell me 7 things you like about yourself?

Unknown said...

meh I'm gettin there I'll do a post and all
probs moro though...

molliesandercock said...

ppshht not good enough, Maly. Not good enough.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com