Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quote time :)


"To create is to destroy
Life is about getting up out of your chair and doing something. It is about doing nothing. Making a mess. Moving your hand and your body. Leaving a mark. It is about doing. Action. Finishing. Experimenting. Trying something immersing. It is about absurdity. A creation. Evidence that you exist. Using materials. Destruction. It is about fun. Doing the opposite. Breaking the rules. It is about ideas. Getting dirty. Making mistakes.
I'm going to ask you to make a mark and it's going to be messy
Don't worry about that
That's the point."

"Sometimes I am happy for just one moment.
In that one moment I don't think about
my problems, I think all the option I have.
I think about all the awesome people I will meet,
I think about all the great ideas I will get.
I think about all the adventures,
about love,
about all the places that I am yet to discover.

For one moment I believe I will be happy one day.
I know happiness is out there.
I have hope."

"If you don't like the road you are walking down, start paving another."

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see"- John Burroughs

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."- Michelangelo

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything"- Muhammad Ali



Blockquote

4 little voices:

Lilah said...

very sweet.
very inspirational.
lovely quotes.
with love,

Abby. said...

I love the one by John Burroughs, that's how I feel. I don't have enough time in one day to do everything I want. I guess that's why I just gotta live life to the fullest.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

I love the friendship one. Cute roundup (:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I love quotes because what you can't say they can

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com