Welcome!

Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Simplistic Intentions...

Hello little munchkins :)
Anyone picked up Selena Gomez or Sara Bareilles new albums? Well I really want both but unfortunately they haven't been released here yet so I had to settle for downloading some of the songs and I'll tell you what Ah-maz-ing! 
But anyway that's not what I started this post for. I wanted to tell you all that I have been working on a new blog called Simplistic Intentions. I'm not sure if I have told you about it before but it's most likely I have.
So my new blog is a way for me to make a difference. I want to be able to help someone, inspire someone and I want girls to feel great. As teenage girls we go through so much and there are a lot of things out there trying to help but you know, they don't know what it's like. Sure they went through it once upon a time but they don't feel the same anymore. Thats where I come in. I am hoping that Simplistic Intentions will be a really fun read while at the same time making you think just a little bit harder about your life, your self and hopefully helping you learn to love yourself. Of course I myself haven't accomplished this last one yet but maybe this is just what I need too.
If all goes to plan I should have the blog up and running this weekend but don't be too surprised if it ends up being next week. But anyway once I have made it public I will give you a link. 


:) Maly Xx.

0 little voices:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com