Welcome!

Search

Saturday, March 26, 2011

In the grand scheme of things we are but a spec in the enormous pool of existence, no wonder we feel overwhelmed at times...


It’s nice when you realize you know someone so well that you start to recognize their next move before they make it.

I want to be the kind of person who notices things.

We all need to feel sad to know what happiness is.

I want to break free.

I miss being more than fine with my own company, now I just feel lonely sometimes. 

I never want to stop believing.

It’s better to hurt than feel nothing at all.

"You who mourn will be comforted
You who hunger will hunger no more
All the last shall be first
Of this I am sure
You who weep now will laugh again
All you lonely be lonely no more
Yes, the last will be first
Of this I'm sure"

Knowing I wont regret not doing anything feels releasing but knowing it got me nowhere hurts a little.

Winter warms my heart.

Red nails are the best way to be daring.

You will get through it, the way you have to and always do because life has so much more to offer you yet, amazing and horrifying.

Some days I feel fragile.

My favorite part of the day is when the bell rings for the end of the day because it means I get to spend time with my favorite people.

It always feels impossible until it is done.

Sometimes all you need is a comfy jumper, a relaxing song and a steamy mug of hot chocolate.

The moon reminds me that there is a whole world out there for me to explore.

The saying ‘Everything happens for a reason’ annoys me but I can’t help believe it’s true.

7 little voices:

Reyna @reynasblogxo said...

This is so lovely! ♥

Anonymous said...

You.Are.Amazing

That is all

love
Sel

themajessty said...

those pictures are gorgeous, as always. (:

Jokerman said...

This is one of my favourite posts on your blog. It made my day better too, so thanks a lot :D.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys :D

I'm so happy I could make your day better! Thats awesomely awesome :)

Love me Xx.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys :D

I'm so happy I could make your day better! Thats awesomely awesome :)

Love me Xx.

Abby. said...

I'm like that with Brant..I always know what he wants or what he's going to do. :P
It's kind of sad when I think about not being a "young dreamer" as soon as I go off to college..I don't want to let the big world change me.
Love that poem. :]
Love the picture of the girl in the frill dress on the pretty swing..I want to make a swing like that!
I definitely live by "Everything happens for a reason." I guess in a way it's an excuse for us so we don't have to really figure it out.

-Abby..♥

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com