Welcome!

Search

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cassie Tag...



 Hey there, so if you are new this is the Cassie Therapy Tag which was made by Erimentha ages and ages ago. It seems I do this tag every few months but I just love it. So enjoy, give it a go and make sure you check out Eri!

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me(or Eri), and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!


Abracadabra, Wow! 
I like boys with rolled up sleeves and girls who are witty.

I like sunny days.
I like steamy mugs of tea.
I like to just drive.
I like that my life is better than I sometimes think.
I like relaxed chit, chat.
I like the smell of big juicy strawberries.
I like my warm, cosy bed.
I like watching rom-coms.
I like flowers and spring.
I like melted chocolate.
I love the moon.

Today I am missing a beautiful sunny day because I'm in bed sick.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
 
I hate colds and flus.
I hate poverty.
I hate stress.
I hate when power points are left switched on.
I hate when things don't go the way I want them too.
I hate when things change but in a way I crave change anyway.
I hate not knowing what to do.
I hate not being able to convince someone that they are, indeed, amazing.


I hate this, wow. Sorry.


Love, Love Maly Xx.

0 little voices:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com