Welcome!

Search

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Love note to no one...

Last week I had an end of year 11 party. It was a dress up party! I dressed up as Olive from Easy A.
We had an awesome night filled with lots of dancing, chatting and nerding out in the best ways possible. 
Every ones costumes were great (For those of us who did dress up) and our friend sacrificed his night to DJ for us which was awesome!
I think my feet are only just recovering from being in heels all night but I have the best memories and some pretty amazing people in my life.
What have you guys got planned for the holiday season? Whether they be winter or summer plans. 
I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks!
Maly Xx.


Photo's courtesy of Segnoz and my phone camers :)
Also the title has no relevence to anything it was just in my drafts...

1 little voices:

Abby. said...

LOVE your costume, Olive is awesome :D Great pictures, looks like you all had a great time :)

♥Abby

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com