If you haven't ever heard of Gavin Degraw before (He sings the theme song for one tree hill- I don't wanna be.) you should really check out his music because it's really great. and because I said so. :P
hahahaha I just posted my comment on your last post, and then I saw this. I know, how AWESOME is he? What's your favourite song by him? I think mine is belief. xx
hahahaha I just posted my comment on your last post, and then I saw this. I know, how AWESOME is he? What's your favourite song by him? I think mine is belief. xx
3 little voices:
hahahaha I just posted my comment on your last post, and then I saw this.
I know, how AWESOME is he?
What's your favourite song by him?
I think mine is belief.
xx
hahahaha I just posted my comment on your last post, and then I saw this.
I know, how AWESOME is he?
What's your favourite song by him?
I think mine is belief.
xx
probably Im in love with a girl :) or dreams...
Post a Comment