Welcome!

Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious"

 
So I decided that I would share with you my favorite pages of DOLLY this month.
I liked the cover's colours and Gaga is rather normal looking too.

I love tights and shoes in this picture. And the dresses.

I love this really laid back Aussie style fashion. I alos loved that they were all wearing havaianas :P

Of course the hot local Luke Mitchell and the not-so-local hottie Nick Jonas...

I loved this shoot. The theme is really cute and it has lots of my favorite people in it.

Don't forget you can click the pictures to make them big ;)

4 little voices:

Anonymous said...

The shoot of all the Teen Choice peeps was pretty good aye. i disagree how they put that Stan Walker in there though. :)
x

Unknown said...

erg he looks really creepy :/

Unknown said...

erg he looks really creepy :/

Anonymous said...

hahah there all cute ourfits and nick jonas looks smoking hott haha..

-cris

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com