Welcome!

Search

Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves."

Hello guys, Sorry I have been a tiny bit bad in the last few days with my blogging habits, hopefully I will be posting something substantial soon. But for now this is just a quickie (Ok seriously guys?) before I get ready to go out for dins at a pub that does the best Chicken Parmy's I have ever tasted. They even trump my mum's by miles. 
Also letting you know that I am going to try whip Mollie Gollie's ass into shape and get her posting again. We miss Mollie! So while we are on the subject of regular posting I was hoping you guys could help me out with the Makes me smile list :) pretty please.
Lowdown: I am trying to get a list of 1000 things to smile about. I have been posting Makes Me Smile posts not so frequently; which is bad of me, with them in. So far I have 425, that means I am so, so close to halfway. I know there are at least 1000 reasons to smile in this world, I have to believe it. It's just that sometimes it's hard to always think of them, sometimes you need someone to remind you how great something is. 
As well I am giving you major apologies on the 7lists front. I've had a major drought of genius ideas lately. 
Hopefully I can get some more posts with actual writing done because after all this isn't a photo blog.
Unfortunately I was on a role here and this was panning out to be a good post but I gotta get ready...
Over and Out Maly xx.

It makes me smile :)

1 little voices:

Abby. said...

Omg I have watched this so many times-love it times 100!
And she does it with such ease.
How can you not love her?
xx,
~Abby~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com