Welcome!

Search

Sunday, May 9, 2010
Hey people, I haven't been blogging in a while because my laptop decided to die on me. Then my mother and brothers play too much country life on facebook and use up all the internet downloads :/ also I went to my daddies house where yep there is NO internet. Anyway very exciting news occured today. I GOT A NEW PIERCING!!! Yes you heard right I now hate a total of 10, 5 in one ear, 4 in the other and a dermal anchor in on thw top of my wrist. It was quite painful to get, but now it doesn't hurt now. It took about a total of 2 minutes to pierce from when the lady got the needle thing in my arm till when she screwed on the top of it in.
Well everyone have a good night/day, I'll try my best not to rip my piercing out while I sleep lol.
Love Mollie mae.

2 little voices:

Abby. said...

That's pretty wicked my bff loves piercings, she's getting her hips pierced this November! She said after all the redness goes away it's really pretty. ?
xx,
~Abby~

molliesandercock said...

Yeah they do look pretty. Just warning her though if she gets the bar things they leave a scar. I love my piercings too :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com