Welcome!

Search

Monday, June 14, 2010

VLOG time...

Hey guys how are you doing today?
I have had a day full of movies and homework all mixed among each other. Actually I have watched more movies this weekend then I think I have in 2 months.
So Mollie and I had some time on our hands after the movie yesterday and we thought we would make a lovely little (suckish) vlog for you :)

Enjoy and sorry about the bad quality of the video's.








Got all three of those tops for $27.50 in case you were wondering.
Sex and the City 2 is rated MA 15+ so obviously if your not 15 you can't see it without parents...
So I put in two snippets of songs we sang. The first one is How Much It Hurts by Tom Jordan (or John mayer, or Just Off Turner) and the second The Only Exception by Paramore. I am in the process of editing the video of the song we were talking about in that first bit and hopefully I can get it up later today.



Maly Xx.

6 little voices:

molliesandercock said...

ermm actually it's The Only Exception by Paramore Maly.... and wow that is so not what you sound like.

Abby. said...

lol I love these. :)
and mollie: really? she doesn't sound like that?
woo hoo shout out! lol.
you all sung good but of course I couldn't take it seriously because you heads were a bit deformed and right in the middle maly yells "I CUT MY FINGER, IT HURTS!"
gosh maly your head is SO big towards the end.
ahhh i love that song by paramore. :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha yesh we were only semi serious with that hahaha I have got another serious one on the way haha
I am pretty glad I don't sound like that hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I loveeee your accents!!!

molliesandercock said...

heheheee :)

Unknown said...

haha What accents? ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com