Welcome!

Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I never wanted you to go, but I'd be the last to let you know."

You what I think would be epic and amazing? If life had those random break-out-into-song moments like that happen in movies and in Glee. How fun would that be, like seriously? Everyone just stands up and starts singing to some invisiable music and dancing like it was chorographed, everyone acting like it was normal and did it everyday.

My fantasy would have to be a scene on the bus ride home and then well all just start singing and swaying with the bus. The lighting becomes stage lights and my bus mates and I start prancing up the aisle singing some merry tune, ahh that would be cool.
How cool is this picture :) I found it on weheartit.com last night.

2 little voices:

Abby. said...

HAHA I know what you mean! It's so cool cause I'm like "Dood, how do they all know to dance the same?" If I was one of them, I'd just start doing a random dance!
:D
xx,
~Abby~

Unknown said...

:D That pic is the awesomeust!!
HAHA you are so silly! :D I would be with you derrrrr

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com