Welcome!

Search

Sunday, August 1, 2010

And the search continues...

Okay so as a few of you may or may not know I have a little bit of a thing for fake mustaches... 
Okay so maybe it's a full blown obsession...

But the point to this blog is that after endless searching for the perfect fake 'stache we never seem to find one. 
I'm talking not even one fake mustache within a 50 K radius of us. I guess they could possibly be sold at costume shops...
What we really want though is the fluffy ones with sticky backs. Anyone know where we could get them? (we checked cheapy shops)




Maly Xx.


Now Playing: Since I've Been Loving You- Corrine Bailey Rae/Led Zeppelin

3 little voices:

Anonymous said...

this post made me smile,
i love fake moustaches.
your blog is really nice :)
xo

Unknown said...

haha thank you on both accounts :)

Sophia said...

I'm so obsessed with fake mustaches too!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com