Welcome!

Search

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cassie Tag...

So no one tagged me for this but like many other times I just enjoy doing it anyway. Erimentha is genius :)
Fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who have that sleepy, tired, "I just woke up" voice and girls who have a tinkling laugh and a witty comeback.
I like a spritz of perfume in the morning.
I like melted chocolate.
I like finally finishing an assignment.
I like to believe I will finally grasp the idea of that damn clutch.
I like realizing it's Sunday morning not Monday morning.
I like hearing captivating stories.
I like late nights spent chatting with friends.
I like tumblr.
I like how underage teenagers don't want to drink drive when they aren't even allowed to drink anyway!
I like Mean Girls.
I like my favorite Tshirt. ;) and my favorite jumper.
I love my cheerful, funny, silly, wonderful friends.
Today I got rained on.


In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.


I hate looking for a new job.
I hate knowing I'm the only one making things hard for myself.
I hate that the days aren't longer.
I hate homework.
I hate when someone bitches about my friend to me.
I hate not knowing everything but in a way, I'm thankful for the mystery.
I hate slow internet.
I hate realizing we're bitching about others bitching.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

2 little voices:

Abby. said...

I love realizing it's Sunday and not Monday too. :)

"Realizing we're bitching about others bitching." I hate when I do that. Or other people. Lol.

xx,
~Abby~

Unknown said...

it really is a fantastic feeling when you wake up on sunday morning.

and ugh, i'm guilty of bitching about other people bitching, and realising halfway.

lovely tag (:
xo scarzz

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com